We hope you are in love. Because you are looking for words of encouragement about love, we know that you must be a wonderful person to love. Here are some times that will keep your love fresh and healthy. We hope you like them.
* Do things like writing I Love you backwards so they have to look in a mirror to read it.
* Tell them why you love them.
* Write I love you in the sand/snow.
* Announce to the world that you love her.
* Love everyone you meet, because that is the only way to really live.
* Go to her apartment before she gets there and make it a haven for love with dimmed lights, and rose petals on the floor leading her in the direction of you “Love Nest” of a bedroom and make it night to remember.
* Write a story about how you two met and fell in love and give it to them.
* Dress your love for bed.
* Sit in front of a roaring fire and make love.
* Really love each other, don’t just stay together.
* Write love comments on the morning newspaper
* Slip your own message inside your love’s fortune cookie. (You gotta be fast for that one.)
* Look for the good in your love.
* Always treat your mate as your lover.
* Write “I Love You” on the top of the butter with a toothpick.
* Write “I Love You” in red lipstick across the bathroom mirror.
* Give your love a sensuous bubble bath. (Wash their hair. Have warm fluffy towels ready to dry them off with. Follow by blow-drying and brushing their hair.)
*† Tell them you love them in Skywriting
* Make a tape that includes a love message, special song(s), even a poem and leave it in their car for the drive to work.
* Tell them that no matter what happens, that you will always love them
* Say “I Love You” in sign language and touch hands.
* Open your heart and soul to them, they will love you more for that.
* Write I love you on your tummy w/magic marker and then pull up your shirt!
* Get a star named after your love.
* Say “I love you” in Morse Code:
* Make a collage of your love’s favorite. photos. Have it scanned into a computer and printed poster size
* Plant a tree to commemorate a very special occasion such as your wedding day, your first house, or the birth of your first child. Then watch the tree grow along with your love.
* If your loved one is a student, offer to help quiz them before final exams
* Give three hand squeezes that mean “I love you”
* Give three love taps on their shoulder.
* Invite your loved one to a “Backyard drive-in”—show a video outside.
Take one night to find out each otherâs romantic needs. (What says ãI Love Youä to them? flowers? words? touching? all three?)
* Take a beach ball to a concert and write on it how much you love her, then launch into the crowd.
* Pretend the two of you are on you first date. The only catch is you already love the person and are comfortable with each other.
* Kidnap your loved one for a weekend away from everything
* On a rainy day or even a nice one, rent a couple of movies. Something like, “Love Jones”, or “Til There Was You”.
* After a long hot day at work have your lover come home to the words “I LOVE YOU” embedded in the landscaping! It will please them for months.
* True romance is showing undiluted love in the least lovely of situations.
* When it comes to love and friends… friends come and go, love is forever
* Write down everything that made you fall in love with your love and give it to them
* Celebrate your romance by surprising your love with a bottle of champagne and toast to each other
* When you or your partner come home from work greet your love like you haven’t seen them in years!
* Brag about things your love may have accomplished.
* Listen to your love’s problems and successes!
* Express your love without holding back!
á* In the middle of your partner’s conversation with someone else, lean over and whisper I love you in thir ear.
* Lust as well as love each other.
* Romance your lover.
* Tell your partner often that you love them, I try for at least 10 times a day, even if they are right after another
* Lead the conversation away from anything romantic or something that has to do with the two of you, out of no where interrupt you self by proclaiming that you love her. “I was walking the dog the other-I LOVE YOU!”
* Don’t ever take your love for granted (you might lose them)
* Just tell her “I love you” for no specific reason. The basic idea here is to reassure especially when reassurance is not necessary.
* Leave messages in her pager Example:17*31707*1 spells I LOVE U when you look at it upside down and 14 spells HI when you look at it upside down.
* Think of a new way to express your love, everyday.
* When you’re having a great time with the person you adore, stop for just a moment, look into their eyes, smile, and tell them “I love you.”
* Wake him up in the morning before he gets up and just say “GOOD MORNING AND I LOVE YOU! Let him hear your voice as the first thing he hears when he wakes up, a good morning start makes his day perfect!
* List the top 20 things that you love about him. Write them on a nice piece of stationary and slip it in his wallet. That way he’ll find a pleasant surprise where he’s not expecting it.
* For no reason give him a card about how much you love him, be sure to thank him for any nice things he does for you and really show you mean it too.
* If you are having a get-together of close friends and family, a toast to your love may be the perfect way to express how lucky you feel to have them in your life.
* Many local newspapers will have personals and that may be the perfect place to announce your love. As always, be creative and utilize some of the ideas above when creating your ad.
* Love them for stupid reasons. (i.e. they have big feet, your noses fit together…)
Never say “I Love You Too” (it always sounds like an echo and therefore means “Yeah, whatever”)
* Say something like “Ditto”, “Me too”, “I Love You Back” or simply “I Love You”.
* Draw a heart on a piece of paper (use a pencil and draw it very lightly) then write “I Love You” (or “I Miss You”) until the whole heart is filled up (then erase the heart.. but not the “I Love You”s).
* Tell them about the moment you fell in love with them (give exact details).
* Waking him up in the middle of the night just to say “I Love You”.
* Make love coupons (i.e.: 1 hour massage, midnight ice-cream run, movie of their choice…)
* Use the glow in the dark stars to write I love you across the sky of your bedroom.
* Call up your local paper and arrange to have a love dedication printed in a section your partner reads.